Friday, Sep 23, 2022
The following free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics are open to all. Sponsored by GLCAC, the Mass. Department of Public Health, Groundwork Lawrence, and AgeSpan.
Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
- September 28, 3-7 p.m., 62 Park St., Lawrence
- October 5, 3-7 p.m., 136 Water St., Lawrence
- October 12, 3-7 p.m., 246 Andover St., Lawrence
- October 19, 3-7 p.m., 24 Gill Ave., Methuen
- October 26, 3-7 p.m., 305 Essex St., Lawrence
- No appointment needed. Walk-ins welcome.
The vaccine is free.
No ID and no health insurance required.
The COVID-19 vaccine is safe for anyone ages 6 months and older. The vaccine is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Vaccines available for anyone ages 6 months and up. Everyone ages 5+ who gets vaccinated will receive a gift card while supplies last. $100 gift card for first dose. $25 gift card for second dose.
First doses, second doses, and boosters available.
Questions? Call 978-641-4900